Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Snowparasaurolophus

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I was getting pretty cooped up and a little fussy with Mommy - she suddenly had the bright idea to go outside and build a snowman. The weather was agreeable and the snow was perfect, so... we ended up making a dinosaur snowman - a snowparasaurolophus! I named him 'Harry'. Mommy sent the above photo to Daddy at work, who thought it was so awesome he showed it to all his co-workers.

Mommy and I had a quiet afternoon, at the end of which I had my art class. I made some pirate-themed stuff, which was great... but by then the temperature had started drastically dropping. I desperately wanted to help Nee-Nee in her attempt to make an epic dinner for Gammy and Grandpa, but wasn't allowed. I helped Mommy make perogies instead.

After dinner, Daddy took Mommy and I to the supermarket, where we made pretty quick work of the groceries, and shivered all the way home. It is really REALLY cold out there.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!