Saturday, January 03, 2009

Three Malls and no Lego

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I'm happy to report that after a good night's sleep (with Mommy), I'm feeling much better, and the difference is quite noticeable. I'm not 100%, but I'm miles away from where I was yesterday.

After a morning of playing in my room, visiting my Grandparents, and playing dinosaur videogames with Mommy, we had a nice lunch, and then Daddy drove us (it's nice to be back in the Fit) all the way out to Cookstown, so that we could find some Lego at the outlet mall there. No dice - but we did end up finding some Tinkertoys.

On the way back, we happened to drive past another mall (Vaughan Mills), so we figured we'd have a look for Lego there. No luck - but we circumnavigated the mall, got a smoothie, and bought art stuff.

On the way home, we happened to drive past ANOTHER mall (Fairview), so we figured we'd have a look for Lego there, too. No luck - but I did get a new jacket.

We came home (sick of malls), ate dinner, and played with my new tinkertoys.

Listening to: Doves - The Last Broadcast


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!