Sunday, January 18, 2009

Two Birthdays and a Funeral

[As transcribed by Daddy]

First thing this morning, Daddy and Grandpa returned the new flatscreen TV to the store to get the actual model my folks paid for. Once they came back, Mommy and Daddy and I drove out to the MacDermott's house, to celebrate Corrin's third birthday! We had pizza, played with toys, and had a fun time. I got to meet lots of other kids, and enjoyed squishing Zoe's legs.

We came home, and Daddy immediately headed out to a funeral (Mommy had to explain that one to me a bit) - in the meantime, Mommy and I hung the new television up on the wall. It's big, and it has all my favourite shows on it!

After Daddy got back, he and Grandpa set up the HD service, and then Mommy an I joined them plus Gammy and Nee-Nee for Grandpa's birthday dinner. We had a great time... I kinda filled up on bread though. That's okay... I can have my cheese and octopus pizza for lunch tomorrow.

We came home, ate some pie that Mommy made for Grandpa, and went to bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!