Saturday, January 31, 2009

The War of the Ring

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a really good day today - until, that is, I misplaced the plastic ring that Julie gave me. When I couldn't find it I screamed and screamed and cried and threw one of the biggest tantrums of my life... it was pretty ridiculous. Mommy found it smack dab in the middle of my room but took it away from me anyway since I overreacted so badly.

I helped Mommy with her big mission for the day - to clean her room. It was such a mess that it literally took her all day to clean it, and exhausted her completely. I helped with some fabric folding, but mostly helped by staying out of the way for the most part.

Daddy had to stay late at work - I didn't seem to mind much that he missed dinner (Mommy and I actually made sushi - it was great!), but was pretty annoyed with him for missing my bedtime. Sometimes I don't like his job.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!