Friday, January 30, 2009

Woe is Cinnamon Bunny

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Would you believe there was yet another snowstorm last night? as though we haven't had enough. Sheesh. Mommy and I stayed home again today - we took it easy, and did the usual routine of reading, playing, eating lunch, and the like. I agreed to help her tidy up the living room (although just because I agreed to it doesn't mean I followed through) - I DID manage to kinda wash the coffee table.

After Daddy came home from work, I was happy to play Doctor to all of my toys with him. As usual, Cinnamon Bunny is pretty sick. Let me tell you - that poor rabbit has a lot of problems. He's got a horrible cough, a rash, a headache, and his heart is not pumping blood, has broken into a million pieces in his chest, and isn't even red or pink anymore! I even went upstairs to tell Gammy and Grandpa and Nee-Nee that Cinnamon Bunny's penis has become infected due to it's constant dangling beneath him when he walks - I cited Basil as an example.

Nobody could stop laughing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!