Thursday, February 05, 2009

The Best Game of Jenga in the History of Wooden Block-Based Manual Dexterity Games

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Good lord, but it got cold outside again. Mommy and I somehow managed to brave the freezing weather and made it to playschool. Julie and Sarah weren't there, but I managed to have a really awesome time anyway - I met a new cute kid named Mika, and Jack & I convinced Mommy to put on a pretty great puppet show.

We had a quiet afternoon once we got home - we played a lot of board games and learned all about bugs and insects. I visited my Grandparents for a while, and I scolded Daddy when he came home from work late again.

The big event of the day was before I went to bed - Daddy and I played the most monumentous game of Jenga ever witnessed. I'm sure you think I'm exaggerating, but I'm not - Mommy was on the edge of her seat, watching me somehow pull block after block from the tower without knocking it over. Daddy took photos - it was incredible. Odds-defyingly awesome. When it eventually fell (on my head), I was pretty distraught.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!