Friday, February 06, 2009

農曆新年

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Ugg... this is the FOURTH time Daddy has tried to write this post. Note to all Blogger users who routinely post from flickr - be careful when pasting Chinese characters into your blog posts. It'll cause flickr to completely delete what you've writte, apparently.

So... what did he write the other three times? Uh... let's see... it was cold, Mommy and I were stuck inside, we played a lot of games and puzzles... I drew pictures for Ines in Barcelona... I got a mislabeled wind-up Stegosaurus/Pencil Sharpener in the mail from Cool Uncle Gareth... and Mommy hung artwork in her room and cleaned the foyer outside the living room.

Mommy didn't feel like preparing food, and since I was so jazzed when Gammy brought me a traditional Chinese red envelope from work, I was pretty hyped for Chinese New Year, so Mommy gave Daddy permission to take us out for Chinese food, which we all enjoyed (and which I got all over my shirt).

Yeah, this post was way better the other three times Daddy wrote it. Oh well. 恭喜发财, everyone!

Listening to: Franz Ferdinand - Tonight


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!