Saturday, February 07, 2009

Yellowbellies!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

The weather warmed up enough today that Mommy and I were able to take a morning walk out to the drug store - mostly just for the sake of getting out, but also to pick up a few groceries and stuff. We had a really nice walk - Mommy has often commented that she feels like she's a better mother when she's out with me compared to when we're just kinda sitting around at home.

I developed a real hankering for frozen waffles at the drug store (this is coming after a monstrous breakfast and snack), so Mommy indulged me. The rest of the afternoon was good - I watched a movie that caused me to spontaneously shout "Yellowbellies!" all day.

After Daddy came home from work, he and I played in my room until he fell asleep. Mommy made a nice curry for dinner, and then Nee-Nee and Bruce came over to play Rock Band with Daddy and Gammy before I went to bed.

Oh look, more blogger posting problems. There's no Chinese characters in this post... so what's the problem now?!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!