Friday, February 20, 2009

Disney Store Tour Guide

[As transcribed by Daddy]

For some reason, I told Mommy that I really wanted to go to the mall today (I even asked to invite Grandpa). It sounded fine to her, so that was the plan we followed... until she started to get something of a headache. She figured she'd not mention it, since I seemed perfectly fine to hang out at home and play - but then Grandpa came over and invited us to the mall all on his own!

We had a nice time - we circumnavigated the mall twice, I got a bubble tea, and I gave Grandpa a really nice tour of the Disney Store, where I commented on how beautiful everything was.

After we got home and I had another fifty meals (give or take), Daddy took me out to Swiss Chalet, where we picked up dinner and had a really great conversation on the way - discussing how much we love taking pictures and drawing pictures.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!