Sunday, February 01, 2009

Enjoying a Clean Room

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy had a boisterous morning of laundry and breakfast as we let Daddy sleep in for pretty much the entire morning (after having worked until 3 in the morning last night). After he got up, he made me a lovely breakfast of perogies, leftover pizza, and day-old sushi. He's a culinary artist, that father of mine.

Somehow several hours went by in the afternoon without any of us doing much... there was some video game playing, birdwatching book reading, and just the empty general enjoyment of the fact that Mommy cleaned her room. The three of us just kinda hung out in there and enjoyed the cleanliness.

Later in the afternoon, we went to the mall for something to do and enjoyed some bubble tea - then did the grocery shopping. Unfortunately, the bubble tea came back with a vengeance, and my fear of public restrooms got the better of me. I had a slight accident, but held things together relatively well.

Watched a movie during dinner, but had a hard time sitting still through it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!