Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Family Day

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up pretty early this morning! By the time my parents had dragged themselves out of bed today (it being a new statutory 'Family Day' holiday in Ontario) I had decorated the entire place with artwork. My drawings (on every scrap of paper available) are getting really intricate and fascinating. I'm definately talented... we wonder if it's partly genetic, or if it's just because I'm always surrounded by creativity and I'm so encouraged by my folks.

After lunch today, Mommy and Daddy and Basil and I went and picked up Leslie, who we haven't seen in ages, and drove out to the Rouge, where we all went for a really really really slippery and icy hike. I got pretty squeamish and sensitive about the possibility of slipping and falling.

After we took Leslie home, we went back to our place and got ready for a big family dinner ("Family Day" and all). I stood by while Daddy "helped" Mommy prepare some stuff, including a fancy dessert. We joined Gammy and Grandpa and all had a lovely dinner. Then I went to bed, and Daddy passed out on the couch (due to too much fancy dessert and lack of sleep).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!