Friday, February 27, 2009

Frastic

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up kinda early again today, and never really seemed to recover. I was alternately spastic and frantic "Frastic" - the littlest thing would set me off, plus I was abnormally wacky. At times, I continued yesterday's 'Little Bear' theme and pretended that my family and I were all characters from the show. Due to an incident with me bring grumpy with the computer this morning, it was pretty much off-limits to me all day.

Later on in the day, after some delicious homemade squash lasagna, my folks took me to the mall so that we could go and pick up their new contact lenses. Luckily for me, there was an ice cream cone involved, which Daddy and I shared... it was really nice. Next up we got some coffee, and then i got overly excited in a video game store.

Listening to: Various Artists - Sweetheart: Our Favourite Artists Sing Their Favourite Love Songs


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!