Saturday, February 28, 2009

From My Imagination

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Another early morning argument / fight with Mommy ended in me storming off to my bedroom, where I slammed the door and made a big scene. As a result, I wasn't allowed to use the computer for the rest of the day. Of course, that didn't stop me from playing video games over Mommy's shoulder.

The two of us had a pretty low-key day as the temperature outside plummeted. We played a bunch of board games, and even let some of my toys play along too... my dilophosaurus toy got in some trouble for playing too rowdy, and Brobee ended up winning at Candyland.

After Daddy came home from a ridiculously busy day at work, I did a really neat and funny dance for him to this video - when my folks asked how I came up with the dance, I told them it was "from my imagination."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!