Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Gettin' Jigsawy Wit It

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Would you believe it snowed again outside? That's gotta be some kind of record. Mommy and I did a bunch of jigsaw puzzles on the floor, and had a pretty good time... in the afternoon, once the weather suddenly cleared and became even sunny, we went to our weekly art class.

I was really happy to see my friend Madeleine - while at class, we made construction paper groundhogs, little aliens in flying saucers, and I made a new friend - Quinn, who wore cool sneakers that squeaked when he scuffed them along the floor. I seemed to be the only person besides Quinn who found it funny.

Mommy and I rode a pretty packed bus home, and had a lovely soup for dinner after watching some DVDs. After Daddy joined us a little late from work, he and I did some more jigsaw puzzles.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!