Monday, February 23, 2009

Go-Go Dancer

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up really early this morning - I paid Gammy and Grandpa a visit and drew lots of pictures and left them all over their house. Cute doodles and sketches seem to be my calling card.

After lunch, Daddy and I abandoned Mommy (still furiously cleaning the apartment) to go to the mall with Grandpa. We got bubble tea, he got shoes. It was a nice trip - once we got home, though, we turned around and went shopping again, trading Grandpa for Mommy. We got some kitchen stuff and some goodies for tonight's Oscar party.

Cool Uncle Gareth arrived after we got home - it was great to see him, as usual. Nick was over next, and before we all had a nice dinner and it was time for me to go to bed, I danced and danced as Daddy, Gareth, and Nick played Rock Band. Maybe it was the go-go dancing, and maybe it was all the snacking I did throughout the day, but I was out like a light.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!