Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hangy-Dangy Stuff

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I helped Mommy do her exercises by not standing in the way this morning... later we went for a walk through the neighbourhood, and upon seeing the glistening bits of ice clumping around blades of grass, asked Mommy "What's that Hangy-Dangy stuff?" Afterwards, I had a really really boring bath.

After lunch, Mommy and I went to my art class - while we ran to catch the bus, I fell and skinned my knee. I was really really distraught that we missed the bus... but we caught there next one, and THEN I realized that my knee hurt. At art class I got to see Madeleine - she really missed me last week. We have declared ourselves best friends, which is really sweet. We should have her and her parents over one day.

Daddy was late from work again, so Mommy and I ate shepherd's pie in front of the TV and watched a dinosaur DVD together. It was pretty cool, but I gave Daddy a piece of my mind when he got home.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!