Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hot Wheels

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I were up and at 'em pretty early - I had some breakfast and she got started on frantically scrubbing and cleaning the kitchen and stuff. When we finally coerced Daddy out of bed, he played with me for a while and then bailed to help Mommy in the kitchen.

After some lunch, the bunch of us drove off to the mall to look for a few things - we got some popcorn for tomorrow's Oscar Annual Oscar shindig, and a bucket to put my bath toys in (those things are slowly taking over the bathroom). As a nice surprise, Daddy took me over to the toy store, where he finally found the plastic miniature car tracks he's been looking for for ages... we got some little cars, came home, and played and played and played with them in my room! Pretty fun!

Dinner was nice - before bed, it was time to continue the book I've been enjoying (I still don't understand why you pick up bigger books in the middle, and not from t every beginning every time).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!