Sunday, February 08, 2009

Jbgfe

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Instead of freezing cold weather, today we had ...uncharacteristically warm weather! Bizarre! None of us hesitated to take advantage of this freak occurence, though - we were out and about in a hurry. First, we went to the new Fabricland store, where Mommy bought some odds & ends while Daddy and I praticed spelling and reading using the iron-on letter patches. I made up several new words, such as 'JBGFE' (pronounced "Jub-Guffy").

Next, we went to a nice café in the beaches and had a lovely lunch, and quickly after that we drove over to a nearby coffee place and had coffee with our good friend Joanna, who we haven't seen in months, and who is visiting from England. It was really nice to see her - I drew her several pictures to take back to England with her.

After some book shopping, we came home - despite the great full night's sleep last night and four cups of coffee during the day, Daddy fell asleep on th couch while we were snuggling. After dinner, I was so excited about Corrine coming over tomorrow that I could hardly sleep!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!