Friday, February 13, 2009

Jigsaw Puzzle of Emotion

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy and I did our exercises and then braved the blustery, cold weather and went to Julie & Sara's house. We found it fascinating that the worse the weather is, the worse Toronto Transit seems to be. Shouldn't it be the other way?

We had a great visit! I gave Sara her birthday present and Valentine's card, which everyone really loved. In fact, we had such a good time that we ended up staying extra long... Sara and James were sad when we left in the afternoon because they thought my rain boots were pretty awesome.

After some quick grocery shopping, we came home - I did a lot of drawing (weird drawings, man - really weird) and tried to watch a DVD. Eventually, Daddy came home with his friend Ray in tow - they screened a movie they made together and joined us for dinner! Ray spent a lot of time with me - we made a jigsaw puzzle, but I was so exhausted from my busy day that I kinda started crying when some of the puzzle pieces didn't fit. I was happy to go to bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!