Thursday, February 26, 2009

Little Bear's Fish Stew

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a fairly average yet enjoyable penultimate playschool visit this morning, and then we came home and did the usual afternoon stuff... watched some Dinosaur DVDs, played some board games, did some tidying and cleaned my room - that sort of thing. Cool Uncle Gareth paid me a visit and said good-bye before he headed back to Yew Nork - I'll miss him.

I shifted gears before dinner for some reason, and got it into my head that I was going to pretend to be one of my favourite cartoon characters, Little Bear, for the entire rest of the day. That made Mommy 'Mother Bear', and when Daddy came home, he was 'Father Bear.' I even pretended that our dinner was 'Fish Stew', Father Bear's favourite. Anyone who has seen that particular episode of the show knows what I mean.

Listening to: Various Artists - Dark Was The Night


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!