Monday, February 23, 2009

Magician

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This afternoon I had my weekly swimming class - despite the water being seriously freezing, I didn't seem to mind and had a really fun time. My friend Molly didn't want to put her head in the water, so in comparison I was pretty easy to work with. I told everyone about the new skin care products my naturopath gave me.

Earlier in the day, however, I put on a seriously awesome magic show for some of my toys and for Mommy in her sewing room. I stood on the bed and asked for a volunteer - Cinnamon Bunny stepped up, so I asked him what he really liked doing. He replied "Eating Carrots" - I wasn't thrilled with that answer, so I asked him again... he said "Hopping." "In that case," I announced to the audience, "I will DISAPPEAR you!" I then put a blanket over him, so that nobody could see him. My toys applauded. It was awesome.

Daddy was late from work again tonight. Did I ever post a link to his beard video? I like it.

Listening to: The Lonely Island - Incredibad


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!