Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mommy WINS

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a quiet morning - at one point, after several breakfasts, I had a nice tub. When I got out, Mommy read to me from a really cool book, which I enjoyed despite the fact that it didn't have many full-page pictures in it.

After lunch, we played many board games, and get this: Mommy actually managed to win somehow! That never happens (and it's not like she ever actually lets me win). Congrats, Mommy - enjoy it while you can.

After Daddy came home from work, we had some dinner and then the bunch of us played hide and seek in the house. We had a blast - although Basil is really bad at playing because he kinda gives away everyone's hiding spot. He worries.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!