Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Moxy and the Disappearing Song

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had an okay morning, until she was suddenly hit by a pretty debilitating headache. As a result, we kept things pretty nice n' easy... I played some video games and watched some television and stuff.. eventually Mommy kinda recovered, and things returned to normal.

Later in the day, I had something of an accident when I didn't make it to the toilet in time - I had to change my clothes, and picked out my outfit myself... including a superhero cape and bloomers on the outside of my tights.

I put on a pretty cute show for my Grandparents and the Nixons - a play called "Moxy and The Disappearing Song." After the curtain opened, my toy Moxy sang the alphabet song, but suddenly stopped at the letter G. Because the song disappeared. Then I gave Nee-Nee a hug.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!