Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Queen Mommy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy was kinda tired today, so we had something of a quiet morning and early afternoon. We missed saying goodbye to the Nixons, but did get in some visiting with my grandparents.

Later in the day, it was time to go to my new Naturopath appointment! We took a nice bus and subway ride downtown, and enjoyed the Doctor's office - there were toys to play with, so I was happy. When it came time to have my rash looked at, I was such a good girl (having a really awesome Doctor helped)... I got my finger pricked, had some blood taken, and got an awesome pink bandage! I also had the foresight to bring Cinnamon Bunny along to get looked at - he got a bandage, too. Mommy was very proud of me. And Cinnamon Bunny.

Mommy and I took the bus down to my parents' favourite restaurant, The Queen Mother (I called it "The Queen Mommy"), where we waited for Daddy to join us after work, and where I told the staff all about my Naturopath appointment and how we were waiting for "my husband". Dinner was really awesome. I got a huge piece of cake for dessert! Can't wait to go back there.

Daddy took us shopping - I loved the cool toy store, but completely crashed and turned into a zombie when we headed home. My folks can't believe I remained conscious for so long on the subway ride home.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!