Thursday, February 19, 2009

Registrant

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was a big day today... Mommy and I walked over to the local public school and registered me for kindergarten! I was under the impression that I'd actually be attending class today, and was somewhat put out and annoyed that I was just gonna sit around while Mommy filled out forms. Despite my disappointment, I still didn't want to leave when it came time to walk over to playschool...

...but I was happy to be there once we arrived (even after a slip and fall on the slippery snow on the way). Julie and Sarah were there - we all hand a grand old time. The fact that I had loaded up on two breakfasts and three snacks by that point helped also.

Mommy and I had a quiet afternoon (consisting of more snacking and stuff). I helped Mommy make a batch of cookies, and played Pirates with Daddy when he came home from work. I went to bed a little early - Mommy and Daddy had a night out with friends planned.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!