Monday, February 16, 2009

Seaton Trail VII

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was in bed with my folks early last night, and woke up really early this morning. To get Daddy to stop sleeping in, I jumped on his head! Just like I tried to crush it the night before! He LOVED that. It might have something to do with the fact that he had a headache for most of the day.

After lunch today, Mommy and Daddy and I went to the mall so that my folks could order some new contact lenses. We quickly went home, picked up the dog, and drove out to a new section of the Seaton Trail - part we'd never been to before. Unfortunately it was covered in snow and ice, and we had a hard time following it. We left after only a few minutes, but had a good walk nonetheless.

Once we got home, Daddy had a nap... once he woke up, we all watched a movie on television and played a game of Monopoly. I put off going to bed for as long as I could!

Listening to: Dog Fashion Disco - Committed To A Bright Future


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!