Monday, February 02, 2009

Senamun Bune

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Finally! A nice, warm(er) spring-ish day smack dab in the middle of a snowy, blustery cold streak. Awesome! Unfortunately, Daddy had to go back into work this weekend, so we couldn't go out to visit with Joanna or go for a hike like we wanted. Mommy and I joined him at the office, though, and helped him do some work - Mommy and I drew pictures, ate lunch, and learned the alphabet (I phonetically spelled words out on post-it notes... Cinnamon Bunny became "Sinamun Bune".

Daddy took us for a quick walk through the nearby cemetery (where we watched a lot of squirrels get surprisingly close to us), and then Mommy and I bid Daddy adieu and visited Nee-Nee at the local bookstore. She read to me while Mommy shopped! I got a lot of books.

After a surprisingly quick transit ride home, Mommy took Basil for a walk (he and a golden retriever 'competitively pranced' on either side of the road) while I had a snack with Grandpa. I called Daddy at work when it was time for me to go to bed... hopefully I can catch him before he leaves for work again tomorrow.

Listening to: Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavillion


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!