Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Squirrely

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a fairly quiet morning - we hung out in Mommy's room and watched two big gray squirrels (which we've rarely seen this side of the U.S.-Canada border) hog the bird feeder while four or five black squirrels patiently waited in the trees for their turn. No sign of the cardinal from yesterday.

Daddy called from work - I made him laugh by explaining how much I hate having to brush my teeth. After lunch, Mommy and I walked down to the toy store to buy some dinosaur floor puzzles... and we totally caught the little old man who owns it brushing his teeth in the back!

I had a swimming lesson in the afternoon, which really aggravated my rash. I had a bath when I got home, and then a lovely dinner (finishing off Aunt Trina's ground venison) before Daddy put me to bed. Actually, it was the other way around - I had him sleeping in record time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!