Thursday, February 12, 2009

Uncle Doug

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy woke up with another headache (we think it's due to the rising temperatures and heavy fog - the pressure must be crushing her brain), but luckily it didn't last as long as yesterday's headache. We walked over to playschool and had a lovely morning, except...

...for the time I hit a little kid! He was in my face trying to play with me, and I shoved or hit him or something. Needless to say, I was sternly punished - Mommy almost removed me from playschool for the day on the spot. I apologized to the kid and went back to being sweet. Hopefully I've learned my lesson.

We had a nice afternoon making cupcakes and stuff - I also got to meet my visiting Uncle Doug and his ladyfriend Dorothy. At first I was my usual extremely shy self - covering my eyes so I can't see the visitor - but eventually I slightly warmed up and kinda made friends with him.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!