Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Up Too Early

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was awake early this morning. I'm not sure how early exactly (because I can't tell time, yet), but it was at least before 6:30. Mommy got up and kept me company (as did Grandpa), but I clearly didn't get enough sleep... I spent the entire day being emotional, cranky, clumsy, and very very quick to overreact to the smallest of bumps and falls. It made the day even more exhausting for Mommy.

I spent the better part of the day looking forward to art class - not because of the art, but because I couldn't wait to see my friend Madeleine and play Pirates with her. Sure enough, when art class came along, Madeline and I embraced upon seeing each other and immediately got to playing Pirate games! That kid Quinn kinda got involved, which didn't really make me happy - I think he likes me, but I sent him to the time-out corner anyway.

I got to stay up a bit (!) to wait for Cool Uncle Gareth to stop by and play with me. I was quick to fall asleep... as was everyone else in my family!

Listening to: The BPA - I Think We're Gonna Need A Bigger Boat


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!