Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine Headcrush

[As transcribed y Daddy]

I was happy to wake up to a Valentine's Day celebration! Mommy made me a whole bunch of hand-sewn pieces of play food, including carrots, slices of bread, and pea pods! Awesome! I immediately took fed them to Cinnamon Bunny.

Daddy finally pinned me down and got me to record some audio for a little Flash gamey-thing he made for Mommy for Valentine's Day... it's a little bit crude (and it probably needs a preloader) but you can view it here. I think it's awesome.

After lunch, Mommy and Daddy and I took a drive to the mall, where I had a hot chocolate (I chose it over Bubble Tea!) and we just kinda looked around. Mommy talked to Nana on the phone for the entire duration of our drive to the butcher... Daddy and I kept ourselves entertained by scoping out suitable walls for an installation he's gonna do for work.

After dinner, Daddy fell asleep on the couch. I woke him up by trying to crush his head by pressing down on it as hard as I could with all my weight. He needed to take some medicine after that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!