Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yummy Pool Noodles

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Once again the weather is oddly warm - after Mommy got caught up on her email, we took a nice walk down to the drug store, where we did some shopping for odds and ends, where I bought a magazine, and where we mailed a big batch of Valentine's Day cards we had made earlier in the day. They're pretty cute! We also FINALLY started mailing out Daddy's music CD.

I watched a bunch of television and enjoyed the package of doll clothes Aunt Diane sent me in the mail - and later in the afternoon it was time for swimming lessons. I had fun - I turn into something of an animal in the water, man. I started eating the pool noodles. Weird. The Nixons are visiting with Gammy and Grandpa - I laughed and laughed when I saw Uncle Roger sitting in Nee-Nee's chair (I assumed he was pretending to be her).

I had my customary long bath as soon as we got home (to get the rash-aggravating chlorine off of my body) and then had chocolate milk with dinner. You know a day where you got chocolate milk with dinner HAD to have been a great day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!