Friday, March 06, 2009

Allergic to Wheat


Commercial Dinner
Originally uploaded by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went to the drug store this morning - and along the waym we decided to use our imaginations - something we didn't stop doing all day long. I pretended to be the "Young Princess", and Mommy was the "Beautiful Queen"... we pretended that the road was shark-infested waters, and that we had many adventures there-and-back.

Later in the day, the Beautiful Queen and I rode in the belly of a Dragon (the Subway) to the Naturopath, who took a look at my rash and gave me the results of my tests from a few weeks ago - apparently, I'm allergic to wheat. No fooling. Looks like my diet's gonna have to change...

On the way home, I befriended an autistic boy (his Mommy told my Mommy that the conversation he & I had is the longest he sustained with another kid) and then I slept on the busride home.

Leslie joined us for dinner - I was pretty wacky and full of beans (due to exhaustion). Check the video clip above... it sort of sums up how I'm doin'.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!