Friday, March 20, 2009

Also, Jello

[As transcribed by Daddy on March 25th]

Papa stopped by this morning to say goodbye to Mommy and I. He helped fix Nana's swing, and then was on his way back to South Carolina. We'll miss him, and hope to see him soon.

A whole bunch of us - Mommy, Nana, Aunt Trina, Zoe, and Aunt Marion all loaded into our vehicles and went to Wal-Mart (again). Aunt Marion bought me a nice doll (it came with beach stuff, and I saw a commercial for a doll that swims, so... I pretended it was a swimming doll / 'beach baby') and some new dinosaurs.

I played inside and outside with Mommy helped Nana take care of some gardening. I also had some Jello.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!