Thursday, March 05, 2009

Anatomically Correct / Incorrect

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I headed off to my last Playschool of the term this morning... once I got there I was so excited to see the huge spread of food, I tried to eat absolutely all of it! When I arrived, I told Emily we were having a party and that Mom made muffins. She spontaneously erupted into a "Party! Muffins!" chant. I gave my Playschool teachers some drawings, and Mommy gave them some crafts - I think they really liked them.

After we came home, I drew a whole lot of... um... shall we say "anatomically correct" pictures of dogs, and "anatomically incorrect" pictures of boys. Er... it's hard to explain, but let me just say that my parents think the pictures are pretty funny.

My rash is bad again - as per the naturopath's suggestion, Mommy gave me a really awesome massage to helpfully ease it up a bit/ I dunno if it worked, but I've already request that Mommy give me a massage every night from now on. It was so awesome, I barely registered Daddy coming in from his location scout.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!