Saturday, March 07, 2009

Anger Management

[As transcribed by Daddy]

The biggest news today? It was NICE outside! An actual lovely spring day! Mommy and I took full advantage of it by heading out to her Doctor's appointment early and taking our time. Once we were there, I kept busy by wearing a pair of latex gloves. Sounds kinda boring, but to me, it was awesome. The receptionist showed me a model(?) of human fat. It was pretty weird.

After we got home and had some lunch (I pretended the subway was a dragon again) I rode my tricycle out front. I'm getting too big for it, and didn't wanna cross the street... Mommy taught me some deep-breathing anger management techniques fr when I'd get frustrated on the thing (which happens often). The deep breathing worked!

I got to stay up tonight in order to wait for Grandpa to come home from Las Vegas. He brought me a little toy puppy and a light-up nametag... but I was mostly just happy to see him.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!