Thursday, March 26, 2009

Back to Canada

[As transcribed by Daddy on March 27th]

This morning Aunt Marion let me watch a whole lot of television - and Mommy made me a huge lunch of chicken, vegetables, and peaches. Seriously, man... I ate quite a ridiculous amount of food.

Who should show up just after lunch but Daddy?! I was so happy to see him! He thinks I look so much bigger since I left for this big trip - he was also really happy to see Mommy. I talked the man's ear off, and he didn't even mind.

All things considered, it didn't take him very long to drive us home to Toronto. I was happy to be back in Canada, and even asked if we could take a quick detour on the way home to take the elevator to the top of the CN tower. Maybe later, Daddy assured me.

Once we got home, Basil smothered me with kisses, which made everyone so happy... he really missed me, apparently! Gammy and Grandpa were really happy to see me too, and looked after me while my folks bought some groceries for dinner.

Before bed, I made sure to get re-acquainted with all of my toys. I had a great trip, but sure am glad to be home!

Listening to: NINJA 2009 Tour Sampler


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!