Friday, March 13, 2009

Birthday Wish for Mommy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy (it's her birthday!) and Aunt Marion and Trina and Zoe and Jim and I (phew) left Aunt Trina's place (and her awesome hammock) drove down to Nana's new house in Chatham VA. It's really nice - I was happy to see Charlie again, and spent most of the day going person-to-person, spending time with everyone. I'd get their attention by saying "Excuse Me..." which was cute. Meanwhile, I don't think Aunt Trina's dog Serra [sp?] likes me much - she keeps barking or growling at me. Frinkle is protective of me, though. Still, Mommy and I are a little nervous.

When Nana and I were doing some laundry, I confided to her that I enjoy both picking and eating my boogers, even though my folks tell me not to do it. For dinner, we had a turkey (which tasted better than boogers, I can tell you) - Mommy and I shared the wishbone. When I broke off the bigger piece, Mommy asked what I wish for, and I told her I already got my wish: That Mommy would have the "Best Birthday Ever". It was very sweet.

Aunt Trina and Zoe made Mommy and me a wheat-free birthday cake. We all thought it smelled funny and were kinda nervous, but it turned out to be absolutely delicious!

Listening to: Tom Jones - The Best Of Tom Jones


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!