Monday, March 30, 2009

Cramped & Amped

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After a relaxing morning of video games and listening to the pouring rain, Daddy took Mommy and I out for some Chinese food for lunch! I had a fairly hard time sitting still, but really enjoyed the food. However, I should add that fortune cookies aren't nearly as fun when you can't eat them.

Next, we drove to a health food store in some mall I've never been to - the store was cramped, I was amped, and a bit of a handful for my parents. I went up and down the aisles, asking about every single item in the store and every grain sample in every bin. Yeesh.

Instead of taking me to a movie (I was far too crazy), my folks next took me down to the beach! The sun came out, and after some shopping for odds and ends, we had a nifty trek along the boardwalk. I made my own Innukshuk (joining those already on the beach) and then we headed home, where I was still kinda crazy... but in the confines of our own place, it was manageable.

Listening to: N.A.S.A. - The Spirit of Apollo


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!