Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Finally Met a Blueberry I Didn't Like

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was the first day of my new Playschool class! Mommy were up and out of the house (before Daddy!) pretty early, and it was good - I actually knew some of the kids from, like, my art class and stuff - Mommy brought me a blueberry breakfast bar to have as a snack, which I hated. It was pretty gross. I did like the flavoured water she got me, though.

We hit Canadian Tire on the way home - and I'd like to take a second out of this blog to mention that the manager there (if that's in fact his job) is a real jerk who needs to take lessons on how to talk to people.

We came home and had a nice afternoon - we did some reading, some tidying, re-arranged the bookshelf, had a nice tea party, and accidentally destroyed the kitchen.

Daddy came home from work and promptly collapsed. We carried on without him.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!