Monday, March 23, 2009

In Search of Panther Falls in Lunch Burger

[As transcribed by Daddy on March 26th]

Today Mommy and Aunt Trina and I went to Lexington, VA to check out some cool bookstores and stuff. Trina bought me some awesome dinosaur cards, and we had a fantastic lunch at The Joyful Café - I had what Mommy deemed to be 'the best looking Greek Salad wrap ever made'. If you're ever in Lexington, check it out! Afterwards, we had ice cream... I had delicious lemon sorbet and enjoyed checking out the candy shop. I vetoed buying Jellybeans for Nana and Aunt Marion, though.

We hit George Washington National Forest on the way home, and had a short but nice little hike in search of Panther Falls. We even did a teensy tiny bit of the Appalachian Trail! I had trouble peeing in the woods, and accidentally ruined two different pairs of pants. Mommy washed 'em in a stream, and we hung them from the rear-window of the car like a flag to dry.

We met Nana just outside Lynchburg - I had a hard time remembering the name of the town. I alternately called it "Hot Burger", "Lunch Burger", and "Fried Burger".


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!