Thursday, March 12, 2009

Long Haul

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was the epic drove from Rochester New York to Virginia - and Mommy drove the entire way! My goodness! Meanwhile, I sat in the back of the car and was pretty much as good as could be expected - I only freaked out twice - once when I stabbed myself with a pencil, and once when I dropped something and couldn't reach it in the car. I mean... sure, there was your frequent "Are we there yets" and frequent stops to use the bathroom and wheat-free snacks and such, but for the most part it was completely uneventful. I didn't even really sleep.

Now that we're in Virginia, I'm super excited to see Aunt Trina and Cosuin Zoe... Mommy is so exhausted she's considering going to bed and letting one of them put me to bed. I talked to Daddy on the phone really quickly.. I said "Hi Daddy it took a long time and we didn't do much today love you bye."

Toldja it was quick!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!