Saturday, March 28, 2009

Making it Extra Funky

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy was in the middle of recovering from her stomach bug when suddenly she dropped a modular shelf on her toe, possibly breaking it. Way to go, Mommy! The weather was so nice and warm... we were gonna go outside, but with her toe that was a bit difficult.

I did manage to get outside and rode my trike around a bit. Things were going really well, until I stopped for some reason and got kinda frustrated and ended up doing a lot of yelling and screaming. I was told to go and sit alone on my bed.

Daddy took Mommy and I out for a nice sushi dinner - it's nice to have California Rolls where they don't forget the caviar. On the way home, we listened to some music that really brought out the dancer in me - I stuck out my tongue as I danced "In order to make it extra funky".

Listening to: MSTRKRFT - Fist of God


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!