Sunday, March 22, 2009

No Pansies

[As transcribed by Daddy on March 26th]

I discovered the delicious morsel that is the rice cake today. I have tasted heaven, and the walls are paved with puffed rice.

Mommy and Nana and I drove all over town looking for a garden centre that sold pansies, but... no dice. We came home and did some more gardening anyway.

In much bigger news today, Zoe moved back to New Hampshire today. We all said good-bye to her, but naturally, Nana and Aunt Trina were pretty sad. Mommy and I did our best to keep their spirits up - Mommy made them some spaghetti, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Then we drove back to Trina's - I tried really really really hard to stay awake so that I could help her gather eggs in the chicken coop, but I was out like a light, and slept on Trina's couch.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!