Thursday, March 19, 2009

One last jump on the Trampoline

[As transcribed by Daddy on March 21st]

Today Mommy and Papa and I joined Deena for breakfast - she was nice enough to provide me with a bunch of cool workbooks for my long car ride. I was so excited, I couldn't eat my breakfast (this blew Papa's mind).

After a quick jaunt to Timminsville to fee dUncle Russel and Aunt Margaret's dog, we drove over to Mrs. Richardson's house and bid a sad farewell to her and her son Jim. Then, it was back to Papa's house to pack out stuff and to have one last go on the trampoline.

Papa drove us all the way to Nana's house... it lasted for about four hours, during which we stopped to eat and in my case, to go to the bathroom. Once we got there, I was pretty happy to see Nana and Jim, who is recovering surprisingly well from his emergency shoulder surgery.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!