Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Pool Enthusiasum

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a nice quiet day today which is good because it's waaaay too cold outside. I missed Grandpa... I was hoping to hang out with him today and look at pictures of rubber duckies on the computer with him. It's just something we like to do. I hope he's having a good time at his convention.

Mommy and I played some board games watched a little bit of television, did some drawing, read some books, and even played some video games. Eventually, it was time for my swimming class, which was awesome! I have so much fun there - we practiced putting our faces in the water and blowing bubbles and stuff. I think my enjoyment in the pool intimidates some of the other kids.

Daddy was really really late coming home from work, but he was at least home in time to read us both to sleep.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you too, Clover. When I get back we'll look at rubber duckie pictures.

Grandpa

10:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!