Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Poor Basil

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I started the process of packing our stuff and loading up the car for the short ride to Niagara Falls, to be followed by the long drive to Virginia. Meanwhile, renovators arrived upstairs to re-do the kitchen floor... Basil was pretty confused and upset by our hustling and bustling and all the noise and pounding upstairs.

Daddy was home a little bit early from work, so we were ready to fly outta here not long after his arrival. We said our goodbyes to Gammy and Grandpa and drove to Niagara Falls in really good time! At first, I was really shy in front of Aunt Marion and nervous and afraid, but I warmed up to her pretty quickly.

On the ride to Rochesteter, I did not. Stop. Talking. For something like three hours, I never shut up once, and kept everyone in the car pretty entertained! Luckily, once we arrived at Aunt Marion's house, I was pretty exhausted from all the excitement and conked out quickly.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!