Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ready to Drive

[As transcribed by Daddy on March 20th]

Sorry if this blog entry makes little sense - Daddy is writing it several days after the fact, and when he took his [indecipherable] notes down he was pretty out of it and exhausted.

I woke up and had some bacon, and then I had some more bacon, followed by a delicious third helping of bacon. To be one the safe side, I threw in a side of bacon and some more bacon after that. I liked it so much yesterday, I figured I'd best not overdo it, though.

After watching television and having a snack of bacon, I helped Papa outside. We had a single hour of sunshine today! How exciting! Papa took me to the restaurant next to the place where he works - I really wanted to sit in the back, and everyone happily obliged me.

We then went back to Florence, so Papa could have his pyhsical therapy appointment at the mall. I talked the ear off of a lady at a kitchen store, and told her all about my wheat allergy and the rash I get from it (not that she asked).

Back at Papa's, I jumped up and down on the trampoline, and put on a Circus for Papa! He loved it, and let me sit on his lap while he drove his truck around. "I'm ready to drive", I declared.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!