Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Road to Rochester

[As transcribed by Daddy on March 27th]

Mommy and Aunt Marion and I finished packing up all of our stuff and left Nana and Jim's place early this morning. Our first stop was Aunt Trina's place, where we said goodbye to her, and picked up several coolers full of pecans, blueberries, and frozen deer meat. So much so, in fact, that none of us have any clue how we're gonna keep it all frozen at home. Whatever - I love blueberries!

We made a bunch of little stops on the way... I snoozed a bit, and just generally didn't really like being in the car so much. We ate a packed lunch, but did take a break to buy some chips. Meanwhile, Mommy subsisted entirely on ginger ale and chewing gum.

Once we arrived in Rochester, we called Daddy (and woke him up, as he was exhausted from getting his new big website up the night before - check it out, including all the commercials and stuff he shot), and then I played with Rosie the dog (who was really excited to see us) before going to bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!