Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sad Hamburger

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Yet another day of travelling! Today Mommy and Zoe and I drove down to South Carolina from Nana's house. On the way we stopped at an American fast food restaurant, where I got a plain hamburger with no bun. When I saw the sad little patty all by itself, I cried. Mommy gave me some pickles... but man, sometimes this new wheat allergy freakin' sucks.

Once we got to Papa's house, I started having the best time ever! Papa took us out on the four wheeler (which he FLIPPED, but we're all fine), through the swamp, and I played on the trampoline and then had an awesome time helping Papa feed animals and collect eggs and stuff.

Papa and Mrs. Richardson took Mommy and I to Wal-Mart (I got a Dora doll and a Panda I named "Bambooey") and we all had dinner at the traditional South Carolinian Buffet.

We got home really late, but I was super hyped! Daddy (prepping for his marathon commercial shoot tomorrow) called, and I quickly told him "Tomorrow I'm gonna kill quails with Papa I've always wanted to do that okay love you buy". Then he heard me exclaim that a pink towel "Freakin' Sucks." Not only am I using the phrase incorrectly (because the pink towel is awesome), but we're trying to determine where I learned it in the first place...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!